OCD: Compulsive actions brought on by obsessive thoughts.
1. If I look at the clock and it doesn’t say 12:12, 10:10, 5:55, 4:44, 3:33, 2:22, 1:11, 1:21, 9:09, 4:24, 11:22 or something of that nature, I’m going to have a bad day. Like today, i saw the clock at 12:12, 10:10, 3:22 (my birthday) and 11:23 (numbers in a row). So today I had a good day.
if i see the clock at 12:13 back away because all hell is going to break lose, i’ll probably have a jinx on me all day.
2. my volume on my car must always be on an even number, otherwise i will get pulled over
3. Even numbers are wonderful, so is east. If something is west or and odd number, they are just not that good.
4. all my tweets must have an even number of characters left.
5. My papers/any assignment i turn in for class must have an even number of words, other wise i get a bad grade on it.
6. this list had to end on a even number.
I don’t have rituals where i wash my hands 3 times over and over. but i’m terrified to look at the clock and see the wrong time. and that scares me.
The 5th of November, the gunpowder, treason and plot. I know not a reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
HAPPY 5TH OF NOVEMBER!
At exactly 3:15:42 AM, on a date that I can’t exactly remember now…I said perhaps one of the best things I’ve ever typed over AIM. Marisa, Becks (Bexhs; forever & always) this is for you.
that night was ridiculous. in my defense, x is next to c.
fine, whatever, call me bexhs. you all suck at life.